A woman who complained of a sore throat after eating maratang has died먹튀검증.

The cause is believed to be acute epiglottitis. The epiglottis is the organ that covers the airway at the back of the throat, where the airway and oesophagus divide.

According to local media outlets such as Sina.com and LifeSite, a woman who ate maratang at a restaurant in China died after visiting a hospital complaining of breathing difficulties and throat pain.

The 26-year-old Chinese woman, who went to a marathon restaurant to celebrate her friend’s birthday, began to feel a severe sore throat shortly after eating. The sore throat worsened over time, and by the next day, she was having trouble breathing.

Realising the seriousness of the situation, she took time off work to go to the hospital, but she could barely stand.

He was rushed to the hospital and examined, but soon collapsed gasping for air. The medical staff immediately started giving him first aid, but he died within 10 minutes.

According to the medical staff, Mr A usually suffered from acute epiglottitis. They believe that he had eaten a spicy maratang and then drank a cold drink, which caused inflammation and swelling.

Acute epiglottitis occurs when the laryngitis is not treated properly. It is a medical emergency that can result in complete airway obstruction and death.

When airway obstruction is imminent due to acute laryngotracheitis, a harsh breathing noise may be present. Within a short time, the symptoms of high fever and sore throat will increase, and the pain will make it difficult to swallow food and saliva.

With early diagnosis and proper treatment, most cases improve within two to three days, but the condition can worsen to the point of airway obstruction within four to five hours of onset, so it’s important to visit an ENT or emergency room as soon as you notice any symptoms.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.