A man in his 60s who was paragliding in Jeju died after being caught in a high-tension wire메이저놀이터.

According to the Jeju East Fire Station on the 16th, at 4:35 pm on the same day, a report was received that a paraglider in flight near Seopjikoji Beach, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, was caught in a high voltage wire.

The 119 rescue team and KEPCO tried to rescue Mr. A in his 60s who was riding a paraglider after cutting off the power, but Mr. A crashed during the work. Mr. A was pronounced dead at the scene at 6:29 pm on the same day.

Police and fire authorities estimated that Mr. A died after being electrocuted by a high-voltage current of about 22,900 volts (V).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.